What we are looking for?
Volunteering in sports represents an opportunity to participate in sporting events and activities without having to be an athlete, plus the possibility of acquiring and developing professional skills in different areas, and also direct contact with national and international active agents within the sport. So, even if you’ve never sat on a slide, adjusted your feet on a shoe plate and squeezed your hands over a pair of oars to glide over the water, but if you share the team spirit and enthusiasm proper to the sport, you can always be part of our team as a volunteer. This year the European Rowing Coastal Championships is in Donostia – San Sebastián and will take place simultaneously with the Beach Sprint Games. If you want to wear the FPR and World Rowing (FISA) shirt and participate in this big event as a volunteer, fill out the application form with your details and wait for our contact.
We’re counting on you!
There are several areas we are looking for…
- Operations and organization: Participate in operational and administrative tasks.
- Assembly and disassembly: Support the assembly and disassembly of structures and equipment.
- Media, Communication and Image: Participate in the production of material (text, image and video) to promote the event.
- Information and Guidance: Provide assistance, information and guidance to spectators, athletes, coaches, referees, staff and other participants in the different zones and event facilities.
- Technology: Support in the IT area, for example in classification systems.
- Protocol and Ceremonies: Participate in protocol awards ceremonies.